Tarifa Beach Houses work with one of the original kite schools in the area.
Kitesurfing is the sport of the millennium, overtaking windsurfing in appeal.. By 2006 the sport had evolved in safety to a sport that could be practiced by everyone.
Kitesurfing is about transforming the force generated by the flight of an inflatable kite to slide with a board over water!
It is essential for all who want to partake in this sport to do a course where they can learn the basics, so to practice in safe, fun and independent conditions.
Courses are tailored depending on experience. We can teach you the basics, security and gears if you are a beginner, but also give you more advance advice if you want to progress and be autonomous on the water.
Maximum 4 people per instructor for a course.
Course AK – Beginner ‘Learn Kitesurf’
This is dedicated to every one who wants to learn the basics of the sport from scratch up to going out on the water with the board.
For this level, we recommend a group course.
- AK1 (1 day), 3 hours, 70€
- AK2 (2 days), 6 hours, 135€
- AK3 (3 days), 9 hours, 195€
- AK+ (more days), After the AK3, we can add days of courses for 50€ each.
Course CK – Intermediate ‘Continue Kitesurf’
This course is dedicated to those who have already had some classes and want to continue improving and acquire more experience in the sport.
For this level, we will advise you on how many hours are needed, depending on your level and wind availability.
- CK1 (1 days), 3 hours, 70€
- CK2 (2 days), 6 hours, 135€
- CK3 (3 days), 9 hours, 195€
- CK+ (more days), After the AK3, we can add days of courses for 50€ each.
Course S – ‘Supervision’
This is dedicated to people who can ride alone, but are still lacking in confidence and need reassurance.
- S1 (1 days), 3 hours, 70€
- S2 (2 days), 6 hours, 135€
- S3 (3 days), 9 hours, 195€
- S+ (more days), After the S3 course, we can add days of courses for 50€ each. We advise you on how many hours are needed, depending on your level and wind availability.
Price kitesurf courses:
|12 hours||9 hours||6 hours||3 hours||1 hour|
|Group (max.4 people) AK, CK, S||240€||195€||135€||70€||-|
|Semi-custom (max.2 people) SP||-||285€||190€||105€||35€|
If you already have your own equipment, we will apply a discount of 20% to the prices.
For groups or families from 4 people, we will apply a discount of 10%.
The price of the courses includes:
- R.C insurance and accident.
- Equipment (kite with bar, board, wetsuit, harness, floating vest, helmet).
- Final certification card (IKO) with level attained. This is internationally recognized and will help you to rent and show your levels in other shop/school.
- Rescue boat service in the months of June, July, August and September.
- Transport to the beach for those without vehicle.
If you want a more personalised treatment or need more specific attention we also offer semi customised courses where the group is reduced to max. 2 people per instructor and each person has their own equipment.