In A Nutshell
Reference: TBH 011
Plot Size: 2.400m2
Location: Spain, Andalucia, Cádiz, Tarifa
Property Type: Contemporary Property in El Cuarton
About the Property
Stunning contemporary villa in Lower El Cuarton, light bright and airy would make an extremely comfortable family home.
6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
Open plan design – well equipped kitchen, dining room and living area
Arboretum/central patio in centre of the property
Built in 2008
Fabulous sea views and terraces on ground and upper floor to enjoy the views
Open fireplace and central heating
4 double bedrooms
2 ensuite doubles
Large games room / bar area
Manicured garden with 10×5 salt water swimming pool.
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to change at any time.