In A Nutshell
Reference: TBH 050
Location: Spain, Andalucia, Cádiz, Tarifa
Property Type: Rural Property
Main house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Casita 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Two minutes from the Valdevaqueros and Punta Paloma beaches
Brand new double glazed windows throughout
About the Property
Charming, country cottage close to the popular beaches of Valdevaqueros (4 mins), Punta Paloma (2 mins) and Bolonia (1o mins). Comprehensive renovation job in 2017/18; with new flooring, windows, walls and bathrooms.
The house is positioned in a cluster of three other country houses, with exterior off-site parking. One enters in to the property through an adorable picket-style gate, with a traditional bread oven, mosaic stone bench and water tap with detail. The front door is aquamarine and one arrives in to the dining area with skylight glass roof, to the left off the dining room is the master bedroom and bathroom and the second en suite bedroom and to the right is the kitchen and sitting room. There are french doors from the dining room that lead to the garden.
The current owner uses the black elm bedroom as the master bedroom with the downstairs bathroom with shower. This bedroom is a loft mezzanine accessed up a wooden stair case and enjoys mountain views and from the changing room, views out to the kites at Punta Paloma. The second bedroom is en-suite with a similar style walk – in shower. All of the bathrooms are brand new.
The kitchen has been designed using the contemporary material “mortex” and there is a small breakfast bar area. The sitting room is of an ample size with high roofs and french doors off to the front terrace and gardens. The tiled terrace is ideal for sunbathing and there is an above ground pool with exterior decking. There is a wood stove in the house, which the owner imported from the UK which heats the house beautifully.
The garden has not yet been landscaped.
At the far end of the garden, what were horse stables historically, have been transformed in to two guest bedrooms with their own en suite bathrooms, both with showers.
The house is connected to the mains for electricity and water, aside from that there is a functioning well on site and both the main house and the garden casita have their own septic tank (this is typical of a rural property in Spain). The internet connection is with Movistar, a 20MB connection.
Two double bedrooms in the main house (one is a mezzannine room)
Two bathrooms with walk in shower in the main house
Light and bright dining room with skylight roof
Kitchen with bar area, single sink, large fridge, gas electric oven and small dishwasher
Sitting room with UK imported wood burning stove
Air conditioning pre installation in the casita
Unconditioned outbuilding currently for storing wood and building materials
Large store room
Independent casita with two double bedrooms and bathrooms (both with walk in showers)
Above ground swimming pool
Shaded terrace for dining
Garden has not yet been landscaped
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the website about a property