In A Nutshell
Reference: TBH 025
Size: 173m2 (150m2 on each floor)
Plot Size: 715m²
Location: Spain, Andalucia, Cádiz, Tarifa
Property Type: Beach House on private road
About the Property
At just 300m from the beach this property would make a wonderful investment. The best restaurants and a children’s playground are also just 150m away.
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this house is well designed with contemporary decor and clean lines.
Snug room that can double as a bedroom 2x2m bed
Twin bedroom and snug room are on the first floor and share a bathroom with bath/shower
Modern wooden kitchen
Good security with grills on all the window and a security alarm in place
Paved shaded terrace for eating
Unfenced pool 7 x 4m
Mature shady garden
Ensuite Master double on the first floor with large marble bathroom, balcony and sea views.
The house is on two floors, two bedrooms are downstairs and only the master bedroom ensuite are on the first floor along with a roof terrace.
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the website about a property is liable to change at any time.