In A Nutshell
Built Size: 265m2
Plot Size: 11,627m2
Property Type: Country with sea view
Features: Four bedrooms in the main house, one bedroom in the casita
Location: Natural Cork Forest, Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
About the Property
The house of 265m2 blends character and charm in abundance with tasteful interior design. It combines the old with the new with four spacious bed/bathrooms, lounge, dining room, office, TV room, utility room and kitchen.
The house has many of its original architectural features including scalloped ceilings, curved walls, covered terrace and fireplaces.
The casita (or cottage) stands alone in the grounds and consists of a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom along with its own private terrace and views of the Straits.
A shady 15sqm terrace connects the house to the exceptional mature gardens. 11,627sqm of garden are spread over 7 terraces. Fragrant trees, colourful flowers, towering palms and a deep spring fed pool create a truly peaceful haven.
Out buildings consist of a garage and a stone wood/storage shed. The entrance has an electric gate and secure parking for up to six cars. The perimeter of the house is clearly defined with a border of protective planting and fencing.
A rare opportunity has been granted to expand this special property in an area of strict conservation. Ideal situation for rural tourism, retreat or large family home.
Please enquire for more information.
Huerta Las Terrazas is the ideal situation for rural tourism, retreat or large family home.
- The established business is ready to expand. The planning permission would allow for extra casitas, house expansion or a combination of the two.
- Large family home with the potential to build or sell plots at any point in the future.
- Small development – the place could be divided up into 5 plots or less depending on the size of plot desired.
- Property is terraced as once was a grove of fruit trees
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to change at any time.