In A Nutshell
Price: 500,000 Euros
Built Size: 680m2
Plot Size: 3694m2
Property Type: Country house with mountain and lake views
Features: 5 bedrooms
Location: Monte de la Torre, Los Barrios, Cadiz, Spain
About the Property
This would make an ideal family home, a country property located on a private estate within the protected Alcornocales natural park. An excellent location for anyone commuting to Gibraltar or to the Port of Algeciras, and with Tarifa at just 25 minutes in the car.
The house and garden enjoy amazing views of the mountains, woodland (cork trees) and lake.
Situated on a private farming estate where the community consists of 5 households (English and Spanish), unlimited water, good internet etc via satellite, mains electricity – exclusive, but not isolated!
The house itself is 680m2, the garden 3694 sq m- with fruit orchard, pool area, 3 terraces and vegetable garden. The garden is beautifully landscaped, with dry stone walling, year round colourful shrubs, there is also space for chickens!
A five bedroom house, with study, large farmhouse kitchen/dining area, self contained guest wing with mini kitchen, cosy living room with woodstove – double glazing, air-conditioning. Large cellar for wood and garden tool store, with workshop and even a wine cellar.
Close by there is golf, tennis, riding and kite surfing.
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to change at any time.