In A Nutshell
Reference: TBH 006
Size: 263,5m2 in total (163m2 in the main house, 33.5m2 in the guesthouse, 12m2 in the laundry room and 55m2 in the millhouse)
Plot Size: 20,000m2
Location: Spain, Andalucia, Cádiz, Tarifa
Property Type: Country House
About the Property
Historical Millhouse in the countryside in Tarifa within the Natural Cork Forest in a picturesque and secluded area 15 minutes drive from the Tarifa Beaches and town.
Potential to renovate the built area not being used as accommodation to make further bedrooms and lots of land for projects.
This property for sale in Tarifa consists of the main house with 2 double bedrooms and 1 bathrooms, a guesthouse with 1 bedroom and bathroom and several more outhouses. One of which is the original millhouse which has been preserved as a historical feature but also is still functioning.
Stunning gardens with a stream running through them, an essential feature for the running of the mill.
A two floor home with metre thick walls which keeps it nice and cool in the summer months. Several outbuildings with lots of potential. Gardens and terraces surrounding the property. Private parking in a gated property.
Location and Surroundings
15mins from tarifa town and the tarifa beaches. 8mins from Facinas. Rural farming countryside.
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the website about a property is liable to change at any time.