In A Nutshell
Reference: TBH 043
Location: Spain, Andalucia, Cádiz, Tarifa
Property Type: Town House in Historic Quarter of Tarifa
About the Property
Restored Tarifa Town House in Residential part of Tarifa’s Historic Old Town
Currently divided in to 3 separate apartments.
Ground Floor consists of the office, store room, laundry room, large bedroom and WC the hallway enjoys fabulous light through the skylight.
First Floor Apartment with large open plan kitchen and sitting room with views out on to the street below, bathroom (with shower) and WC and large bedroom
First and Ground Floor Apartment on the rear of the house with 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with bath, rear terrace on two levels that enjoys views of the original castle walls, downstairs is the kitchen and sitting room with small single bedroom.
Penthouse apartment with large open plan sitting room and kitchen, bedroom with ensuite shower bathroom. Domed exterior room on the roof terrace.
Shaded roof terrace split in to two levels. Spectacular views of the Straits and Morocco.
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to change at any time.