In A Nutshell
Reference: TBH 011
Location: Spain, Andalucia, Cádiz, Tarifa
Property Type: Town House in Historic Quarter of Tarifa
About the Property
A newly decorated and conditioned ‘palacete’, built in 1893 – Al Andalus style and original features preserved with a spectacular roof terrace.
This stunning Townhouse for sale in the Historic Old Town in Tarifa consists of 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms on the ground floor have independent street access. The top floor has a penthouse apartment with one double bedroom, sitting room and kitchen with two bathrooms.
Al Andalus style with original features; marble floors & staircases; retro hydraulic tiles; high wooden-beamed ceilings; balconies: terraces: wooden windows & shutters: Moorish Patio. 120m2 roof terrace with magnificent views to North Africa, the Straits of Gibraltar and the Castle Walls of Tarifa Old Town.
2 large bedrooms ensuite on the ground floor with independent access onto pedestrianised street (45m2 & 50m2) off interior Moorish Patio
Moorish Patio with WC, 2 hob electric stove
1st floor – two double bedrooms ensuite (one with bay window and one with balcony) can be intercommunicating, large family suite double bedroom, small sitting room, bathroom and triple bedroom – bedrooms have balcony on to pedestrianised street below, small twin bedroom ensuite with no window, bathroom has french doors overlooking the interior patio.
Well equipped kitchen overlooking main street in tarifa (boutiques, bakery, cafeterias etc).
Large Sitting room
Hallway with seating
2nd floor – independent apartment with one bedroom and two bathrooms
Large Roof terrace 145m2 (lots of potential)
Small bedroom on the terrace
Service entrance and stairways up to the apartment.
The house is located on Calle Jerez, General Vives and Nuestra Senora de La Luz. Central and unbeatable location – emblematic building.
800m from the Tarifa Beaches.
Location for an independent shop on Calle Jerez.
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the website about a property is liable to change at any time.