In A Nutshell
Reference: TBH 004
Price: Please enquire, can be sold together with Property Ref TBH 008 or independently.
Size: Please enquire.
Plot Size: 7800m2
Location: Spain, Andalucia, Cádiz, Tarifa
About the Property
A lovely country property in the interior of Tarifa within the Natural Cork Forest. 15 minutes from Tarifa town and the beaches.
This property for sale in Tarifa consists of 2 double bedrooms and 1 bathroom. A traditional style white-walled Andalusian home with a small interior patio – ideal for reading or lunchtime eating.
Open-plan kitchen and dining room with large windows and French doors leading to the garden , separate sitting room and French doors leading to the shaded terrace.
All on one floor
Pretty garden with small pond and swimming pool
Views from the garden of the Natural Cork Forest and the paddock and horse stables and small one bedroom apartment below.
Includes 6 horse stable block, courtyard, one bedroom apartment and paddock
Gated property with private parking.
Can be sold independently or together with the Molino de Zebedee.
Important Information relating to properties offered by Tarifa Beach Houses
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Tarifa Beach Houses in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Tarifa Beach Houses nor any associated agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Prior to the signature of any document concerning the property we recommend that all purchasers consult an independent lawyer and if necessary carry out a survey of the property to ascertain condition / measurements.
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only and should be checked by the purchaser. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the house may look and this may change at any time.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the website about a property is liable to change at any time.