< Back to search results

Casa San Bartolome, Betis, Tarifa - Sleeps 4

224
Casa desdxe jardin

In A Nutshell

Sleeps 4
Tastefully decorated rural property
Spacious accommodation and living space
Garden and shaded terrace
Sleepy hamlet in the mountains above the Tarifa beaches
Can be rented along with the neighbouring house Casa San Bartolome for eight people

About the Property

Compact, but idyllic casita for four people in the hills of Betis above Punta Paloma beach and the famous sand dune. This recently restored country home would be the perfect holiday destination for any couple with two children or alternatively two couples (two en suite bedrooms – one double and one twin).

The house has elegant décor and is extremely comfortable in both summer and winter with all the necessary mod cons, including heating and air conditioning. It is available to rent all year. There is a 1000m2 garden, shaded terrace and garden furniture.

Price Includes

BBQ
Garden Furniture and sun loungers
DVD/TV/Satelite
Internet on request, please enquire (mobile usb internet stick)
Air conditioning in the sitting room
Toaster, Iron, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
Hair dryer
Bed linen and bath towels provided
3km to Punta Paloma Beach (5 minutes to the Tarifa and Bolonia beaches in the car)

Price Includes

Bed and bath linen
Cot and high chair on request

Pricing

Seasons and Rates in Euros per Night for Casa San Bartolome for Eight People

January, February & March 730€ per week (minimum two nights)
Easter 1000€ per week (minimum stay one week)
April & May 830€ (minimum stay two nights)
June 1000€ (minimum stay two nights)
July 1090€ (minimum stay one week)
August 1400€ (minimum stay one week)
September 1070€ (minimum stay two nights)
October 800€ (minimum stay two nights)
November & December 650€ (minimum stay two nights)
Christmas & End of Year 1000€ (minimum stay two nights)

Weekend 450€ (two nights no cleaning fee)

End cleaning 50€ for all bookings

Can be rented with Casa Bartolome for 8 people, to sleep total 12 people

January, February & March 1855€ per week (minimum two nights)
Easter 2805€ per week (minimum stay one week)
April & May 2470€ (minimum stay two nights)
June 2710€ (minimum stay two nights)
July 2470€ (minimum stay one week)
August 4845€ (minimum stay one week)
September 3325€ (minimum stay two nights)
October 2330€ (minimum stay two nights)
November & December 1760€ (minimum stay two nights)
Christmas & End of Year 3030€ (minimum stay two nights)

Weekend 1140€ (two nights)

In Detail

Security Deposit of 300€

Arrival: from 4pm
Departure: from 10am

Surcharge for heating power consumption in november to march
Surcharge for pets (20 euro per week per pet. Max. 2 pets)

End Cleaning
End cleaning is included in the rate. However, we do ask that you keep the property and all its contents in the same state of cleanliness, repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday. The owner reserves the right to make deductions from the security deposit for any extra cleaning, over the number of hours committed to departure cleaning.

Please Note
The majority of Tarifa Beach Houses are private homes, the information on the www.tarifabeachhouse.com website is intended as a guide only. We cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, misleading or incomplete information about any property and its facilities or services. Property owners have the right to change decoration as they choose.

Booking Conditions
40% non-refundable deposit to be paid when confirming the booking. The remaining 60% should be paid in CASH on arrival, along with the 300€ Security Deposit.

Guest Reviews

The villa is located in the very small rural village of Betis, where cows and horses walk freely around. The gardens and swiming pool are well kept. From the garden we did birdwatching (many vultures) and had a stunning views of the surrounding “mountains” similar to Dolomities (we had some guided climbing too). Villa is close enough to the beaches (3 mins by car) but far away enough to escape the hassle of Tarifa’s nightlife. A well thought out holiday house. You definitely need a car as the house is in a hilly position and you need to drive everywhere.
We will definitely be booking a return holiday.
Guest one

 

Enquiry Form

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Preferred Arrival Date (required)

Length of Stay

Input this code: captcha