In A Nutshell
Sleeps up to 16
Glorious countryside property that sits in grounds of 80,000m2
Private and well protected from the wind
About the Property
The perfect place for different generations to relax and spend time together – in a relaxing, enjoyable and stress-free environment. One of the most magnificent houses in Andalucia, this colonial gem is just ten minutes’ drive from Tarifa’s famous beaches. A stunning house, courtyard apartment, tennis court, stunning mature gardens, spectacular unspoiled views, streams on three sides; this superb property is in a class of its own.
The electric gates ensure absolute privacy during your stay. An avenue of forty palms leads to the main entrance which opens into a beautiful shaded courtyard with tropical planting and swaying palms. A long wisteria covered terrace opens onto the lawned swimming pool area, set in an old orange orchard and fenced and gated for young children. This stunning pool is an idyllic temperature during the summer months. Wooden sun beds are in the pool area and this long shaded terrace provides the ideal spot for lunch.
The kitchen terrace is a perfect place for a quiet afternoon siesta. (Front cover of ‘Casa y Campo’ magazine).
Bed and bath linen
End cleaning on departure
4 hours daily maid service
10 mins from the Punta Paloma Beaches
Seasons and Rates in Euros per week
These prices include Wifi and 4 hours’ daily maid service:
July and August: 9.100€ (minimum stay 7 nights)
Venue Charge (for weddings etc.) : €4.500 (does not include the rental of the house)
THE OWNERS OF EL AGUILON MAY OR MAY NOT BE OCCUPYING THEIR PRIVATE APARTMENT WHICH IS TUCKED BEHIND THE STABLEYARD DURING YOUR STAY.
- Large farmhouse kitchen (table seats 14)
- Dining Room (table seats 12)
- Drawing Room with open fireplace, comfortable sofas and an antique card table
- 8 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, heating and air-conditioning
- TV room
- Kitchen Terrace (60m2) with spectacular views across the hills to Morocco
- Raised BBQ terrace (30m2) overlooking a pretty courtyard(table seats up to 20)
- Tower (‘Mirador’) – great place to watch the sun go down
- Large fenced swimming pool in lawned orchard planted with oranges and lemons
- Astro-turf Tennis court
- WiFi in all the bedrooms
- Room No.1: A large luxury double suite with en-suite bathroom.
A magnificent room, often chosen as a honeymoon suite.
Suitable for one couple. Possible to put a bed in one corner for a small child.
- Room No.3: Standard double or twin room with en-suite bathroom
Perfect for one couple OR 2 children, each in a full-sized single bed
- Room No.4: Standard double or twin room with en-suite bathroom
Perfect for one couple OR 2 children, each in a full-sized single bed.
- Room No.5: A vast luxury double room with en-suite bathroom and a twin bedroom beyond the kitchen that Room 5 has access to.
Suitable for one couple & 2 children.
- Room No.6: Suite with a double room and an adjoining room with 2 single beds
Ideal for one couple & 2 children
- Room No.7: Vast luxury double room with four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom. This honeymoon suite has a private sun-bathing terrace overlooking the lap-pool
Extra Beds: 1 extra cot (suitable for up to 2 years only), 2 extra (6ft) single beds, these can be set up in Rm.3, 5 or 7.
AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN:
- Babysitting / child-minding service available
- Children’s tennis coaching
- Ping Pong
- Cot for children under 2 years’ old
- Wooden playpen
- DVD’s suitable for all ages
- Waterpark in Algeciras (open July and August only)
- Whale-watching from Tarifa
50% to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer
Balance to paid at the latest 8 weeks prior to arrival at the property, failure to do so could result in cancellation.
For whole house rental the security deposit is 1200€
End cleaning is included for stays of a week or longer. However, in all cases you are responsible for keeping the property and all its contents in the same state of cleanliness, repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday. The owner reserves the right to make deductions from the security deposit for any extra cleaning, over the number of hours committed to departure cleaning.
The majority of Tarifa Beach Houses are people’s homes, the information on the www.tarifabeachhouse.com website is intended as a guide only. We cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, misleading or incomplete information about any property and its facilities or services. Property owners have the right to change decoration as they choose.