< Back to search results

Bungalow San Mateo, Punta Paloma, Tarifa - Sleeps 2 / 6

2242

In A Nutshell

Two apartments 40m2 each
Gated property
Quiet and peaceful rural location
REF : CT2018131304

About the Property

Recently refurbished property, divided into two self-catering apartments, with accommodation for up to six people between the two. Available to rent as a whole or by the floor. The apartments are well designed, modern and with clean lines and sit within a beautiful large finca with spectacular views of the mountains and privileged surroundings. 

On the ground floor there is  a double bed, sitting room, exterior kitchen and terrace with garden. The first floor apartment is completely self contained with a double bed and a sofa bed for one or two children. It has its own kitchen and independent access.

The property has an area for washing kite gear, access to the beach at just 500m and private parking, which is ideal in the summer when parking is limited.

Volare Beach Bar is close by at Punta Paloma with good local dining and on occasions they have live music in the evening.

Price Includes

Bed and bath linen
Wifi

Pricing

Ground floor
July & August 130€
May & June 115€
Rest of the year 95€

First floor apartment
July & August 150€
June 130€
May 115€
Rest of the year 95€
Minimum stay three nights

 

Booking Terms 

 

50% non-refundable deposit payment due at the time of booking. 

50% balance payable in cash on arrival 

80€ end cleaning for all bookings

250€ security deposit

We recommend all clients to take out travel insurance for their stay. 

In Detail

Facilities & Services

Upstairs apartment
Kitchen with 2 electric hobs, fridge / freezer top floor apartment
Sitting room
Dining room
Upstairs double bedroom with 150cm x 200cm bed with air conditioning and sofa bed that can sleep up to two children.
Bathrooms have showers, WC and sink
40m2 floor plan upstairs
Bed and bath linen
Wifi

Downstairs apartment
Double bedroom with 180 x 200cm bed with air conditioning
Bathrooms have showers, WC and sink
40m2 floor plan downstairs
Washing machine, bbq and outdoor kitchen, fridge  (only available to clients that book the whole property).
Outdoor terrace with shaded seating
Garden
Bed and bath linen
Wifi

End Cleaning
End cleaning – 80€ – is not included in the cost for of the booking.  In all cases you are responsible for keeping the property and all its contents in the same state of cleanliness, repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday. The owner reserves the right to make deductions from the security deposit for any extra cleaning, over the number of hours committed to departure cleaning.

Car
Easy to access property, tarmac drive up to the houses in secure and gated property with private parking.

Booking Conditions
40% non-refundable deposit to be paid by bank transfer, the remaining 60% to be in cash on arrival.
We recommend all clients take out travel insurance.

Security deposit
There is a 250E security deposit in the event of any breakages or damage whilst staying at the property, this is refundable on departure.

Cancellation terms and conditions
40% deposit payment is non-refundable
Balance on arrival in cash

Check-in & out times
Check-in: from 16h
Check-out: by 10:00 am
*Arrivals after 20:00 must be advised in advance and agreed by Email with Tarifa Beach Houses.

Please Note
The majority of Tarifa Beach Houses are private homes, the information on the www.tarifabeachhouse.com website is intended as a guide only. We cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, misleading or incomplete information about any property and its facilities or services. Property owners have the right to change decoration as they choose.

Guest Reviews

“I would 100% recommend this place, because of its location, since from the garden you can see the beach and the mountain with those huge windmills, garden areas, porch etc, which are splendid to relax and breathe all the peace and tranquility that transmits the place, everything is super cared and placed with very good taste. The attention is perfect. Undoubtedly a great place to go.”

“I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a stylish, relaxing and beautiful place to decompress. I’m sad to be leaving!”

“Dreamlike accommodation, an oasis of peace. We were welcomed by the owner and his team.
Cooking with the outdoor kitchen is fantastic. We could really relax, the beach is about 5 minutes walk away. We highly recommend!”

 

 

Enquiry Form

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Preferred Arrival Date (required)

Length of Stay

Input this code: captcha